The Carroll County Health Department announced the dates and locations of its Moderna booster clinics. The booster is half the dose of the primary series dose and is administered at least six months after the second Moderna vaccine for those who are eligible, according to the department’s release. Eligible participants are 65 years older or 18 and older who live in long-term care settings, have underlying medical conditions or who work or live in high risk settings.
Here are the clinic details:
- South Carroll Senior Center on Nov. 4 from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
- Taneytown VFD Activities Building on Nov. 5 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Westminster Senior Center on Nov. 11 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- North Carroll Senior Center on Nov. 18 from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
- Winfield VFD Social Hall on Dec. 2 from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
To register for the clinic, visit https://cchd.maryland.gov/covid-19-booster-shots/.
Pfizer booster shots will be given at the North Carroll Senior Center Thursday from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
Those who received a Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine two or more months ago can receive a Johnson & Johnson booster shot at the health department’s regular weekly clinics on the COVID-19 Registration page.
Eligible recipients can also mix and match their booster shots, the release states.