The Rotary Club of Mount Airy will be awarding a scholarship in the amount of $1,500, per year for four years of undergraduate study.
The student must maintain a 2.75 grade point average, be enrolled as a full time student for each of the years, and must meet the following criteria for the scholarship:
- Academic achievement, a transcript must be submitted;
- social activities, societies, clubs in school, church and community;
- A letter from the student demonstrating financial need, career interests, other awards and scholarships received;
- three character reference letters;
- and reside in the immediate Mount Airy, 21771, area.
The above must be received by April 25 and should be mailed to the attention of The Scholarship Committee, Mount Airy rotary Club, P.O. Box 531, Mount Airy, MD 21771.