The following is a list of closings, delays, and postponements due to weather:
Monday, March 17
- style="text-align: left;">Carroll County Public Schools are closed today. Offices are opening at 10 a.m. The Diversity Leadership Program has been canceled for today.
- McDaniel College is opening at 10 a.m.
- UPDATE: Carroll Community College and the Mount Airy College Center will open at noon. Credit classes scheduled to start prior to noon are canceled. Lab sections that start after the opening time will be held even though the lecture component of that class may have been canceled. Students should check Blackboard for information from instructors. For Continuing Education classes call 410-386-8457.
- Gerstell Academy will open two hours late.
- Carroll Lutheran School is closed. Students may wear their green shirts tomorrow, as we will start the composting project then.
- Human Services Program of Carroll County will open at 10 a.m. This includes the main office at 10 Distillery Drive and Second Chances store at 23 W. Green Street.
- The March 17 meeting of the Carroll County Genealogical Society is cancelled.
- Commissioner Doug Howard's Town Hall Meeting scheduled for tonight, March 17, is canceled. The agenda items to be discussed tonight will be addressed during April's Town Hall Meeting. April's meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 21, at 7 p.m. at the South Carroll Senior Center. Follow this link for additional information: http://ccgovernment.carr.org/ccg/releases/Town%20Hall_3_17_14%20cancel.pdf
If you have an item to add to this list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.