Horseshoe Casino was evacuated Wednesday afternoon after a fire in the kitchen of Guy Fieri's Baltimore Kitchen & Bar, a spokeswoman for the Baltimore Fire Department said.
According to spokeswoman Blair Adams, the fire began around 3:38 p.m. after a small cooking appliance caught fire. It was under control by 3:45 p.m. "Someone inside of the kitchen must have extinguished the fire," said Adams.
The entire casino was evacuated as a precaution.
A message left at the restaurant was not immediately returned.