1916: Building rented out for shops and factories.
1901: City building inspector calls for building to be razed. Instead, city leaders agree to make repairs.
1928: Building again is condemned, but public outcry leads to major renovation.
1931: Renovated building reopens as the Baltimore Municipal Museum. Features balustrades, marble tile, other appointments from homes demolished to make room for new Enoch Pratt Free Library on Cathedral Street.
1985: Museum becomes part of the City Life Museums.