xml:space="preserve">
xml:space="preserve">
Advertisement
Advertisement

Man found dead inside Canton home, carbon monoxide detected, Baltimore fire officials say

A man was found dead Thursday inside a Canton home where high levels of carbon monoxide were detected, Baltimore fire officials said.

Firefighters were called at 10:30 a.m. to a home in the 900 block of S. Highland Ave. for a wellness check and found a man’s body. High levels of carbon monoxide were found, the department said.

Advertisement

The fire department said the cause of death will be determined the medical examiner’s office.

Recommended on Baltimore Sun

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement