xml:space="preserve">
xml:space="preserve">
Advertisement
Advertisement

One man dead, another injured after being electrocuted while power-washing home in Northwest Baltimore, police say

A man died and another was critically injured Tuesday when they were electrocuted while washing a home in Northwest Baltimore, police said.

Department spokeswoman Chakia Fennoy said that two men were power-washing a home in the 3800 block of Primrose Ave. in the city’s Glen neighborhood when they were both electrocuted.

Advertisement

Assistant Fire Chief Roman Clark said the two appeared to have been raising a ladder when it struck a high-power electric line, electrocuting them.

The fire department received the call about the incident around 3:17 p.m., Clark said, and both men were in full cardiac arrest upon medics’ arrival.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The unidentified men were taken to the hospital where one died and the other is still in critical condition, Fennoy said.

This article may be updated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement