- Baltimore's theaters and concert halls are requiring mask-wearing and proof of vaccination as they welcome patrons back for in-person live performances.
- As Maryland reopens, some disabled people say they would like the option to remain virtual.
- Jamerria Hall was charged with first-degree murder in the deaths of her 6-year-old daughter, Da’Neria Thomas, and 8-year-old son, Davin Thomas Jr., after the children were found dead inside their Southwest Baltimore apartment last month.
Most popular Maryland
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison implored any witnesses to talk to police after four kids were injured in a shooting outside a vacant East Baltimore rowhouse Tuesday night.
- In the next few months, the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore will begin administering to 30 of its animals, officials said.
- Baltimore City Health Commissioner Dr. Letitia Dzirasa, a reserved, mild-mannered pediatrician, found herself in the driver’s seat of a vulnerable city’s response to a pandemic.
- With Maryland regulators drafting the rules for sports betting, some college athletics officials — and some oddsmakers — believe universities could do more to safeguard against leaks from campus that could affect schools’ images and credibility.
- Opinions swirled around the controversial street sign in Pigtown, from a grieving woman who wants her brother’s name remembered to the families frustrated that their street could be dedicated to a man with such a rap sheet.
- Bulk trash pick up and old appliance removal will resume in Baltimore City in about two weeks with a modified schedule, city officials announced Wednesday.
- An investigation by the Baltimore Inspector General’s Office found that an auctioneer owed the city nearly half a million dollars from auctions of impounded or abandoned vehicles in the summer of 2018.
- For those who are new to Judaism in Baltimore, Yom Kippur looms as a major landmark on a long spiritual journey.
- Sherry Birmingham, 48, had turned her life around and was living with her daughter. After a dispute, her family and police say her daughter killed her.
- A total of nine people were shot, including four teens in a single incident, and one person was killed in incidents across Baltimore on Tuesday, police said.