ON THE SITE...
Signs of violent struggle in North Baltimore triple shooting: Police found one man, age unknown, who was shot in the head and later died, one 50-year-old woman who was shot in the foot, and one 28-year-old man who was shot in the face.
Grand Prix group lands some sponsors: Sunoco, Dr. Pepper and Giant Food are among them, though none has signed on as a title sponsor of the Labor Day weekend event.
- Maryland's pension system board will vote Tuesday on whether to lower its expectations for future returns, potentially impacting future retiree benefits.
- A look at Ken Mallette, Maryland's chief of emergency management, who started his role in May and has had an eventful first few months on the job given a tornado outbreak and derecho storm in June.
- Gov. Martin O'Malley will meet with county and state officials over the next two days to discuss the prospect of expanding legal gambling in Maryland.
- In his Tuesday column, Dan Rodricks shares the views of former Baltimore Colts defensive lineman Joe Ehrmann on the Jerry Sandusky child abuse scandal at Penn State.
- Businesses in Canton are struggling with parking woes in the neighborhood, with at least one even choosing to relocate downtown to avoid the problem.
- Ravens fans await a 4 p.m. deadline for the team to sign a long-term deal with running back Ray Rice.