xml:space="preserve">
xml:space="preserve">
1939
2018
Then

A child stands on Oella Avenue below the streetcar bridge at Ellicott City in 1939. The No. 9 streetcar ran on the line that was originally part of the Catonsville and Ellicott City Electric Railway Company. Baltimore Sun

Now

A stone abutment is all that remains of the trolley bridge over Oella Avenue in Ellicott City. The former streetcar line was converted to a walking trail in the 1990s.Barbara Haddock Taylor / Baltimore Sun

Advertisement
Advertisement