xml:space="preserve">
xml:space="preserve">
1940
2018
Then

Strainer's Cafe and row homes are seen along the 1600 block of Clinton St. in 1940. The block was known as Copper Row, and was housing for workers from the Baltimore Copper Smelting Company beginning around 1850.Baltimore Sun

Now

Petroleum Fuel & Terminal Company storage tanks now occupy the former site of Copper Row on Clinton Street.Kim Hairston / Baltimore Sun

Advertisement
Advertisement