Lifestyle Retro Baltimore

Now-and-then pictures: Bridge Market building in Ellicott City

1960
2017
Then

A building once known as the Bridge Market stands between the railroad tracks and the Patapsco River on Main Street in Ellicott City. In 1960, it was used as a secondary outlet for Edward T. Clark & Sons hardware and farm supply business. Edward Nolan / Baltimore Sun

Now

The Bridge Market building, believed to have been built circa 1780, is now occupied by Lawyers Advantage Title Group. Edward T. Clark & Sons is now Clark's Ace Hardware located on Baltimore National Pike.Barbara Haddock Taylor / Baltimore Sun

Copyright © 2018, The Baltimore Sun
30°