- This all-stone, former carriage house in Phoenix was built in the early 20th century and is reminiscent of an English country manor.
Most popular features
- This well-built German farmhouse, variously known as the ”Benson House,” the “Barry House” and “Fox Run,” is on the Maryland Inventory of Historic Properties. The home belonged to the family that built Benson’s Mill (located just across Falls Road and half a mile away) in 1805.
- Though it’s just a short drive from the urban amenities of Towson and Hunt Valley, this modern red brick Colonial feels as though it’s in the middle of the country.
- The interior of the house exudes calm, from the striking, silver and white kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances to the master suite with its private balcony and magnificent sunset views.
Things to do
- Along a vibrant stretch of Harford Road, the community spirit and tasty food of Hamilton-Lauraville transcends neighborhood boundaries.
- The residents are an eclectic mix who enjoy a garden club, two book clubs and a knitting club, along with block parties and impromptu porch gatherings.
- This is one of the most visually distinctive homes around, with a curved facade and a chimney that calls to mind a lighthouse.
- This spacious town home in The Moorings, the upscale Canton waterfront community, features gorgeous views of sailboats bobbing on the Inner Harbor from all four levels, a patio on the first floor and outdoor deck on the fourth floor.
- While the quirky decor is a highlight of this nearly $3.3 million Ocean City home, it’s still a beach home at heart.