Most popular features
- Garden Q&A with the University of Maryland Extension's Ellen Nibali on a growing moss between pavers and avoiding compacting soil in garden beds while weeding.
- Garden Q&A with the University of Maryland Extension's Ellen Nibali on a good tree branch prune should look and orchids making orchids.
- This sunny Victorian is where investment broker T. Rowe Price grew up. Price’s physician father built this residence originally as a summer home and wedding present for his bride.
- This Craftsman-style home in Buckhorn Estates has spectacular views of pine and hardwood forests at their most breathtaking in the fall.
Things to do
- Garden Q&A with the University of Maryland Extension's Ellen Nibali on increasing indoor humidity for plants and removing a metal bench around a tree.
- A top-to-bottom renovation features new electrical and plumbing systems plus a finished basement — expanding the usable space in the original 1,200 square foot home by about 50%.
- Garden Q&A with the University of Maryland Extension's Ellen Nibali on the unusual but easy lace flower and what to do about mushrooms sprouting through the driveway.
- Maryland’s most expensive home is a historic riverfront compound on the market for $40 million. For wealthy buyers in search of the ultimate getaway, this sumptuous spread near Chesapeake Bay has its own private nine-hole golf course.