• Downtown street closures: Multiple streets downtown in the Inner Harbor and around Camden Yards will be closed starting August 29 in preparation for the Baltimore Grand Prix race in early September.
• Ramp closures: Ramps from northbound and southbound I-95 to the inner loop of the Baltimore Beltway, closed from 11 a.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday , for reconstruction. Detours in effect.
• Roundabout: Area around York and Joppa roads in Towson closed from midnight to 5 a.m., Sunday, for paving and striping.
• Lane closures: Charles Street Bridge over Baltimore Beltway: single lane closures on Charles Street, 5 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday, to Friday.
• Bridge work: Outer lane of the Baltimore Beltway at Frederick Road: Single lane closures Monday to Thursday, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Bridge lane closures: Bridge rehabilitation work and construction of a temporary bridge: U.S. 40 (Baltimore National Pike) Bridge over the Patapsco River. Right lane of westbound U.S. 40 blocked seven days a week, right lane of eastbound U.S. 40 blocked 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday to Friday.
• Bridge closed: George's Creek Road Bridge is being demolished and replaced. The new bridge is expected to be complete by the fall of 2012.
Bridge closed: Cuba Road Bridge until Sept. 2 for refurbishment. Traffic detoured to Miller Road, Falls Road and Western Run Road.
Road painting: Various locations until mid-October. Motorists urged to avoid wet paint and watch out for road painting crews on county-maintained roads.
Guardrail installation: Northbound and southbound U.S. 1 between Route 24 (Veterans Memorial Highway) and Route 924, single lane closures, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
Road closed: Ruff's Mill Road from U.S. 1 to Thomas Run Road until early December for bridge reconstruction.
: Bridge closed: Mumma Ford Road bridge undergoing rehabilitation. Traffic detour in effect.
• Pipe culvert work: Roop Road, from Route 26 to Route 27.