• Utility work: Guilford Avenue closed between Lanvale and Federal streets, Monday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Detours in effect.
• Bridge closed: Trenton Road Bridge over Piney Run has been closed for repairs. Work is scheduled to be finished on August 19. Traffic will be detoured to Dover Road, Mount Zion Road and Black Rock Road.
• Bridge rehabilitation and construction: U.S. 40 (Baltimore National Pike) Bridge over the Patapsco River. Right lane of westbound U.S. 40 blocked seven days a week, right lane of eastbound US 40 blocked between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday to Friday.
• Bridge replacement: Outer loop of I-695 at Frederick Road, single lane closures between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m., Sunday through Thursday.
• Bridge closed: Cuba Road Bridge until Sept. 2 for refurbishment. Traffic detoured to Miller Road, Falls Road and Western Run Road.
• Gate closed: Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG) – Edgewood Area has closed its gate at the end of Route 24 (Emmorton Road) until about Aug. 22 for construction work at the gate. Traffic on Route 24 is being diverted to the APG Magnolia Gate at the end of Route 152 (Magnolia Road).
• Guardrail installation: Northbound and southbound U.S. 1 between Route 24 (Veterans Memorial Highway) and Route 924. Single lane closures, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Road closed: Ruff's Mill Road from US 1 to Thomas Run Road until early December for bridge reconstruction.
• Bridge closed: Mumma Ford Road bridge for rehabilitation. Traffic detour in effect.
• Pipe culvert work: Roop Road from Route 26 to Route 27.
• Road painting: Various locations until mid-October. Motorists urged to avoid wet paint and watch out for road painting crews on county-maintained roads.