Mr. Trash Wheel, a water wheel in the Inner Harbor overseen by the Waterfront Partnership of Baltimore's Healthy Harbor Initiative, hosted an AMA -- "ask me anything" -- session on the popular website Reddit on Friday for Earth Day. Here are a few things we learned about the googly-eyed fixture of the Inner Harbor.
1. Sometimes it's a struggle to get down his fiber.
2. He's open to nicknames.
3. His job is thankless at times, but he keeps a positive outlook.
4. He thinks hula hoops are for hipsters.
5. Though he prefers soda cans, he might be developing a culinary affinity for duck...
6. ...but don't worry -- he keeps it mostly vegetarian.
7. Like all of us, he is probably watching "Purple Rain" performances on YouTube this very minute.
8. He can give one heck of a pump-up speech.
9. He knows his "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" trivia.
10. He's made a presidential endorsement.
11. He's a bit of a name-dropper.
12. For now, he's content with the single life.
13. There are some parts of his life he keeps private.
14. We shouldn't expect trash wheel babies anytime soon.
15. He grapples with the existential questions.
16. He gets nervous around his crushes.
17. He loves a good vacation buffet.
18. If he ever runs for mayor, he has his platform.
Read the full AMA here.
twitter.com/quinnrkelleyCopyright © 2019, The Baltimore Sun