In addition to restaurants and vendors setting up booths at Light City, others nearby will offer deals to festival-goers throughout the event.
From March 28-April 3, restaurants, retailers, hotels and attractions in and around Baltimore are offering discounts and freebies. A round-up of deals is below, and they run for the full duration of the festival unless otherwise specified.
For a complete list of deals, check out Visit Baltimore's website.
Restaurants and bars:
- Aggio in Power Plant Live will offer half-priced appetizers and cocktails after sunset.
- Alexander's Tavern in Fells Point will have buy-one-get-one free local beers, and offer $2 off any appetizers. The restaurant will also give out glow-in-the-dark bracelets upon request.
- Alma Cocina Latina in Canton will offer 10 percent off guests' checks all week for those who print out the deal from the Visit Baltimore webite. The restaurant will also serve a special churro dessert with flaming Venezuelan rum.
- Argosy Cafe downtown will offer 10 percent of food and drink tabs after 7 p.m. In the morning, the restaurant will give customers a free drip coffee with the purchase of any breakfast sandwich or burrito.
- Aromes in Hampden will serve a three-course meal inspired by light for $45.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will open early and close late during the festival and serve drinks in limited-edition light-up glasses, yours to keep with the purchase of certain specialty drinks.
- Chick-Fil-A at the Inner Harbor will offer free kids' meals with the purchase of an adult meal from March 28 through April 1 from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Eden West at the Holiday Inn will offer reduced drink specials from 10 p.m. to midnight April 1-2, as well as glow-in-the-dark accessories from the front desk.
- Family Meal at the Inner Harbor will stay open until midnight during the festival and will serve special menu items during dinner for the event, including the “Light City Burger” and “Light City Wings.” Neon colored glow sticks will also be passed out to patrons during the event.
- Fogo de Chao at the Inner Harbor will serve a $7 caipirinha with blue light-up ice cubes.
- Matsuri will give guests a free California roll or spicy tuna roll with the purchase of $30 or more.
- Ozra in Little Italy will serve daily specials from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. including half-off house cocktails, wine and beer.
- Phillips Seafood at the Inner Harbor will offer guests free crab dip with the purchase of any two adult entrees during the festival.
- Riptide by the Bay in Fells Point will hold 5-minute "power surges" from April 1-3. At 9:55 p.m., 10:55 p.m., 11:55 p.m. and 12:55 a.m. the bar will take 50 percent off bar orders for 5 minutes! Riptide will also serve its "Short Circuit" crab dip appetizer for $7.95 (regularly $13) during Light City.
- Wit & Wisdom in Harbor East will serve a $10 Light City Cocktail.
- The Babe Ruth Museum will offer $2 off admission and a 10 percent discount at the museum store.
- Chiu's Sushi offers a gift card promotion: for every $100.00 gift card purchase, receive an extra $20.00 value added. March 28-April 3 during regular business hours.
- Charm City Clue Room is offering 20 percent off March 28-31. Reservations can be made online at charmcityclueroom.com with the discount code LightCityWD.
- Cruises on the Bay by Watermark will offer Light City cruises April 1-2 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. both nights to view the festival from the harbor. Tickets are $27 for adults and $12 for children ages 3 to 11 (children under 2 are free).
- The Beer, Bacon & BBQ Festival at the Timonium Fair Grounds (April 1-2) will offer $10 off tickets purchased before March 31 with the code BACONBEAM10.
- The Fire Museum of Maryland in Lutherville will offer one free adult admission with a paid admission for customers who say "Light Up Baltimore" March 28-April 3.
- The Baltimore Harbor Hotel will offer a 15 percent discount on rooms during the festival and offer guests free glow accessories upon check-in between April 1-3. The hotel will also host a free karaoke night April 2.
- The Four Seasons Baltimore will give children staying at the hotel a headlamp upon arrival.
- The Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown will offer a Baltimore Experience Package that includes two adult Maryland Science Center tickets, 50 percent off admission to the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum, two all-day adult water taxi tickets and a $20 gift card to Pickles Pub.
- The Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/White Marsh will offer 15 percent off rooms booked for Light City.
- The Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport will offer up to 20 percent off stays for Light City, with rates starting at $113 per night.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton downtown will offer 15 percent off stays for Light City for stays booked before March 18.
- Hotel RL downtown will offer extended happy hour hours and menu discounts.
- The Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor East will offer $20 Uber vouchers for stays before April 30.
- Francesca's Collections at the Gallery at Harborplace will offer 20 percent off one regular priced item during Light City.
- McCormick World of Flavors will offer customers 20 percent off purchases and a free Old Bay gift after 7 p.m.
- The QG Department Store will offer 10 percent off all retail purchases during the festival, give customers a complimentary cocktail at its speakeasy with any retail purchase, and offer guests two complimentary cocktails at its speakeasy with the purchase of any spa service over $50.