On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• A very slow exit: Obama moves toward exit from Afghanistan. (Reuters)
• 'Days, not weeks': Italy calls for ceasefire in Libya. (Daily Mail)
• Not looking too good: 30 percent of Americans say they support Obama's reelection. (Bloomberg)
• Quitter! Palin: Reports of tour demise 'greatly exaggerated.' (Facebook)
• Awesome: Chinese find 55-foot 'sea monster.' (The Sun)
• Somebody still wishes he was president. Gore: Obama has failed on global warming. (AP)
• What about Stossel? If Ron Paul wins, Judge Nap would be on the Supreme Court. (Mediaite)
• About time: Morocco gets a democratic constitution:
• Can we watch your ads instead of listening to you? Huntsman against same-sex marriage.