On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Because he's such a proven political winner: Ralph Nader plans to challenge Obama (Politico)
• The spook shuffle: Gen. Petraeus to the CIA in shuffle (AP)
• I miss Bush: George W. Bush jokes with ABC (The Blaze)
• She's got the look down: Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin (Gawker)
Quote of the Day
“China is raping this country,” - Donald Trump.
Quote of the Day, II
"Gibbs is a loser,” - Donald Trump
Quote of the Day, III
"Here we have a wonderful real-world test: if 'actual knowledge' mattered, the number of people who thought Obama was foreign-born would approach zero by next week -- with exceptions for illiterates, the mentally disabled, paranoid schizophrenics, etc. My guess is that the figures will barely change," - James Fallows.
• A nice wrap up of Schaefer's funeral (Daily Record)
• It's never too early to start running for governor: Gansler, Franchot in early stages of 2014 race. (Maryland Reporter)
• Amazing: Watch a tornado rip through Alabama
• Right back at cha, Katie! Sarah Palin mocks Katie Couric's demise at CBS News
• Former Miss America says she was sexually assaulted by TSA during airport pat-down
• Obama jokes about remembering his own birth on Oprah