On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation
• "Days, not weeks": U.S. drones now launching attacks in Libya. (CNN)
• An epic showdown: Jerry Seinfeld vs. Donald Trump. (NY Post)
• An epic showdown, Part II: Mike Huckabee vs. Glenn Beck. (Mediaite)
• Now that's an interview: Donald Trumps seeks campaign advice during interview with John McCain's daughter. (Daily Beast)
• Is Trump lying about his net worth? (Mediaite)
• An embarrassment: Wonkette deletes offensive Trig Palin post making fun of the developmentally disabled. (Mediate)
• Miracle: Stranger catches falling toddler from the sky. (WKMG)
• Well, then, Brown students suck: Emma Watson bullied at Brown. (Daily Mail)
Quote of the Day
“We’re always told of the elegance of Obama, the high class, decorum exhibited by President Obama – he’s a street thug. As a community organizer that’s what you are, you’re a street thug. Elegance, eloquence, whatever you’re going to call it. Here’s this little man-child running around saying that Ryan isn’t courageous and his bill isn’t courageous," Rush Limbaugh.
• One more reason to love our military: U.S. troops in Afghanistan make music video to Britney Spears' song.