On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• We couldn't see this coming: U.S. ground troops in Libya? (CBS News)
• Why soldiers won't get paid during a government shutdown, but politicians will. (The Atlantic)
• For departure announcement, Beck's ratings high (Mediaite)
• Too bad no one else is: RNC taking Trump seriously. (Politico)
• Maryland bracing for the (very-mature) possible government shutdown. (Baltimore Sun)
• Lobbying in Maryland pays well. Very well. (BBJ)
• Lawmakers to Rawlings-Blake: Pay up. (Baltimore Sun)
• Gov. Franchot? (Frederick News-Post)
• Flashback: Giuliani in drag kissing Donald Trump:
• Bill Cosby says what everyone is thinking about Donald Trump:
• Trump's best interview ever?