On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Nice: Republican parody video gets more views than Obama's official announcement of running for reelection. (Politico)
• Enjoying this, but for the wrong reasons: Trump's support surging in New Hampshire. (NY Post)
• Didn't see this one coming from a mile away: Libyan rebels now turning on NATO (Sky)
• "Kill Team" commander given slap on the wrist. (Washington Times)
• Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) is the new chair of the DNC.
• Only 86? A complete listing of Sarah Palin's 86 feuds. (The Atlantic)
• Be afraid; be very afraid: Pelosi says GOP budget forces seniors to go without meals. (Mediaite)
• My favorite: Tina Fey talks Palin, commies in new book. (USA Today)
• Because the senate took the house's ball and went home, the house will do the same. (Baltimore Sun)
• Anthony Weiner lights up Republican plan to perform end-run around Senate, cites "House Mouse" children's book.
• Obama announcement parody video