Fire up that DVR: Here's our picks for Friday-Sunday.
• "Deadly Women: Deadliest Women" (8 p.m.; ID): Not sure what exactly qualifies a deadly woman as deadlier than another, but ID is helping us out.
• "20/20" (9 p.m.; WMAR/ABC): I usually don't recommend "20/20," but this episode is about people with "unusual super-powers," like a dude who can draw cityscapes from memory. Cool/scary.
• "Heat Seekers" (10 p.m.; Food): It's all about spicy eats in this new series, hosted by chefs Aaron Sanchez and Roger Mooking. "Flaming-hot cocktails" included. Yes, they don't even get to cool off with water.
• "I Shouldn't Be Alive" (10 p.m.; Animal Planet): Worst first date ever: A pair of climbers caught in an electrical storm on the Swiss Alps.
• "Young, Broke & Beautiful" (11 p.m.; IFC): Broke-Ass Stewart visits a New Orleans cemetery. Yes, that would be cheap.
SATURDAY• "True Life: I Had My Roommate" (1 p.m.; MTV): Miss this the first time? it's a must-watch.
• "WNBA All-Star Game (3:30 p.m.; WMAR/ABC): You care, right?
• "Comic-Con Live" (4 p.m.; G4): It's almost like you're there! Plus, you don't have to navigate through the field of cosplay folks.
• "Dogs 101" (8 p.m.; Animal Planet): Don't know about you, but I'm dying to learn more about the chiweenie breed.
• "Style Exposed" (9 p.m.; Style): A Los Angeles DJ has seven adopted children. Ready-made rave!
• "Same Name" (9 p.m.; WJZ/CBS): A new reality show in which celebrities meet ordinary folks who share their name. Seriously, there's another David Hasselhoff out there.
• "Entourage" (10:30 p.m.; HBO): The final season begins (mercifully).
Jordan Bartel is assistant editor at b and clearly watches too much TV. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter, @jordanbartel