Last week's rank in parentheses.
1. Patriots 10-0 (1): Thirteen consecutive seasons with at least 10 wins. It's going to be tough to replicate the 16-0 of 2007, though.
2. Panthers 10-0 (2): Thanksgiving game versus the Cowboys isn't a revenge match for Greg Hardy. It's a revenge game for the Panthers for Hardy putting them in a terrible position.
3. Cardinals 8-2 (3): They torched talented Seahawks and Bengals defenses for 39 and 34 points, respectively. That's sizzling hot.
4. Bengals 8-2 (4): So, they aren't good in prime time on the road. Question is whether or not the Bengals can win in January.
5. Steelers 6-4 (6): The week off helped this banged-up bunch heal a little.
8. Vikings 7-3 (5): Reports of the Packers' demise were greatly exaggerated.
9. Seahawks 5-5 (9): I'd be more concerned about the defense down the stretch than the offense without Marshawn Lynch.
11. Bills 5-5 (10): One of Tom Brady's calls at the line of scrimmage Monday night was "Rex Ryan!" Every opponent should adopt that.
13. Colts 5-5 (21): Matt Hasselbeck is 3-0 as a starter this season. That's not a typo.
14. Texans 5-5 (22): DeAndre Hopkins took over Revis Island. Now, he prepares for the Saints, so Flipper Anderson's single-game record of 336 receiving yards is in jeopardy.
15. Buccaneers 5-5 (23): Have to acknowledge Jameis Winston has been playing pretty darn well. And how about the rebirth of Doug Martin?
16. Jets 5-5 (12): Four losses in the last five games and Todd Bowles is feeling a little New York heat.
18. Cowboys 3-7 (26): Their seven-game losing streak is finally over, but there isn't much time to enjoy it with the Panthers coming in Thursday.
19. Falcons 6-4 (16): There are nine teams with a winning record. They are No. 9.
20. Raiders 4-6 (14): We're going to need to retract those nice things we said about Jack Del Rio having them pointed in the right direction. It's up and down in Oaktown.
21. Rams 4-6 (17): Three straight losses could become five with the Bengals and Cardinals up next.
22. Dolphins 4-6 (18): The Dan Campbell era looks like it has about six weeks left.
23. Eagles 4-6 (20): There are so many big-time college jobs coming open that it's getting hard to peg Chip Kelly's next move.
24. Redskins 4-6 (19): First place will be on the line against the Giants at FedEx Field. Really.
25. Saints 4-6 (24): They have to wait a month until they play a team with a losing record. This could get ugly.
27. Lions 3-7 (28): When you're looking to avoid family and watch football on Thanksgiving, you'd hope for more than the three-win Lions.
28. 49ers 3-7 (25): Rumblings continue that Jim Tomsula will be one and done. Kind of looked that way in September.
29. Ravens 3-7 (30): With Joe Flacco done for the year, the Ravens could be poised to screw Cleveland all over again and steal the No. 1 overall pick.
30. Titans 2-8 (31): Will be interesting to see if the rookie quarterback can start making plays with the rookie WR Dorial Green-Beckham, who has a world of talent.
31. Chargers 2-8 (29): Impossible to say where they will play home games next season and if Mike McCoy will still be the coach.
32. Browns 2-8 (32): If I'm Mike Pettine, I'm thinking Jimmy Haslam likes change at a faster pace than Daniel Snyder.