The process is based on a scientific survey of employees who rate their workplace culture. It also offers companies insights about what makes them unique.
- Two employers — the accounting firm KatzAbosch and Notre Dame Preparatory School — have been on Baltimore Sun Media’s Top Workplaces list every year since it started in 2011.
- About a third of KCI’s nearly 1,800 employees work in the Baltimore area. Projects center on transportation, telecommunications, utilities and the environment.
- Along with flexible schedules, the company offers tuition reimbursement, weekly breakfasts for employees and regular social events. And on Nov. 1, the company began offering fully paid parental leave.
- With 10 offices in Maryland and Pennsylvania, the fast-growing Cummings & Co. now has more than 500 real estate agents.
- The Annapolis Junction-based company has grown to 170 employees and expanded its services to include systems engineering, data analysis, software design, and mission operations and deployment support in both public and commercial sectors.
Top Workplaces 2019