- Fresh from the sale of his swanky Miami Beach-area property for $17 million, the basketball coach Rick Pitino is once again dipping his toe in the Florida real estate market.
- This 1906 home was in major disrepair and had a stop-work order placed on it from the city during demolition due to the discovery of rotting wood floors.
Most read on baltimoresun.com
- After buying a Florida mansion a few months ago, the Washington Nationals ace Max Scherzer is now ready to part with his gorgeous Virginia home. His modern mansion with Potomac River views in McLean, Virginia, is now on the market for $15 million.
- Located at the very tip of a peninsula jutting out into Long Island Sound, St. Louis' property spans 1.31 waterfront acres. The neighborhood is gated, and this mansion sits at the end of a cul-de-sac, for extreme privacy and security.
- The former Anheuser-Busch estate in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, has come on the market for $19.25 million. Built in the 1930s for the Anheuser-Busch family, the waterfront home has a long history.
- The recently retired NBA great Vince Carter has scored a posh place in Georgia. The eight-time All-Star bought a mansion in Atlanta for $6,687,000.
- Washington left office in 1797, but the spaces he inhabited are still considered hallowed ground. Here are 10 you can buy right now.
- Built in 2018, the 16,000-square-foot home on East Boulevard Drive sits on riverfront land that was once part of George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate in Alexandria, Virginia.
- A midcentury modern ranch home designed by Don Erickson, a protégé of Frank Lloyd Wright, has generated a lot of attention and at least one solid offer.
- Former NFL defensive end Dwight Freeney used to stalk quarterbacks with a vengeance. Now’s he’s hoping to tackle a buyer for his $4,395,000 mansion in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
- While the final sale price isn’t known — yet — the waterfront home in Clearwater, Florida, was listed for $7.5 million. On the market since last year, the contemporary dwelling in a private community went up for sale in November 2019 for $8.5 million.
- Built in 1839, the five-bedroom, 5,044-square-foot home in Mineral Point, Wisconsin, is the oldest home currently on the market in the Badger State.
- The listing agent for a glass house in Northfield, Illinois, which is on the market for $2.5 million, says its design is likely to surprise you.
- An impeccably composed home built for the late jazz musician Dave Brubeck has come on the market. The estate in Wilton, Connecticut, is listed for $2.75 million.
- When I signed up for an online course in feng shui, an ancient Chinese practice of using design to enhance health and prosperity, I somehow missed the part about its being a “master” class.
- Philip Johnson famously built one experimental pavilion after another on the grounds of his Glass House in New Canaan, Connecticut. Initiatives like the annual Serpentine Pavilion in London routinely commission architects to produce provocative structures.
- The three-bedroom home went on the market last week for $325,000. It attracted 13 offers—in 24 hours. It’s now off the market, and a deal is imminent. The interest was fueled by the home’s wild basement and its reputation.
- Just days after selling her massive North Palm Beach, FL, estate for $28.64 million, Tiger Woods' ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, has scored a smaller spot in Palm Beach Gardens, the Palm Beach Daily News reported. She paid $9,926,675 for her new digs in the Old Palm Golf Club.