- Maryland's first supply of 155,000 vaccines from drug companies Moderna and Pfizer “doesn’t get to anywhere near what we need in Phase One,” the Republican governor said at a State House news conference.
- T. Rowe Price, the Baltimore-based global investment group, will move its headquarters out of its towering East Pratt Street high-rise building and to a new “green” office in Harbor Point, the company said Tuesday.
- David Silverman of NFM Lending has received the leader award for midsize employers from Baltimore Sun Media's Top Workplaces.
Most popular business
- Baltimore City has served thousands of dollars in fines and temporarily shuttered seven establishments as a result of COVID-19 violations.
- The Annapolis Junction-based company has grown to 170 employees and expanded its services to include systems engineering, data analysis, software design, and mission operations and deployment support in both public and commercial sectors.
- ITS President Pat Ward has long supported continuing education and professional development for the company’s employees. A Baltimore City resident, Ward founded ITS in 1997.
- For 56 years, Advance Business Systems has provided technology solutions for businesses throughout Maryland, and Jeff Elkin, the firm’s president and CEO, has been there — almost from the start.
- Baltimore’s once thriving retail district will get a second chance at life as a newly formed development team works to revive the fledgling properties into a modernized commercial, residential and retail strip.
Careers and Finance news
- Two factors — the coronavirus pandemic and a public numb to what once seemed to be astonishingly large prizes — have seen jackpots that once topped $1 billion tumble.
- Jennifer Walker said she founded the Columbia-based technology firm in 2013 because of her “patriotic passion to support this great country” and because she loves taking care of people.