With the signing of fullback Vonta Leach, the only spot left to fill in the Ravens' backfield is backup running back. A look at the top 10 free-agent running backs based on how they would fit with the Ravens:
1. Ricky Williams, Miami: He averaged 4.2 yards per carry with a pedestrian offensive line last season. He is a season removed from rushing for 1,221 yards and 11 touchdowns.
2. Jason Snelling, Atlanta: A power back who is a dependable pass-catcher. He caught 44 passes last season.
3. Ronnie Brown, Miami: He'll turn 30 during the regular season and is coming off the worst running the ball (3.7 yards per carry)
4. Jerome Harrison, Philadelphia: He went from a breakout star at the end of 2009 to a running back who started three games in 2010.
5. Cadillac Williams, Tampa Bay: He's more of a third-down back than a power one these days. But he looks the part at 5-11, 217 pounds.
The rest: Laurence Maroney, Ladell Betts, Kevin Smith, Correll Buckhalter and Julius Jones.
To receive breaking Ravens news on your mobile device, text FOOTBALL to 70701 or sign up here.