The latest attack occurred Dec. 14 about 7:46 p.m. at a shop in the 1600 block of Eastern Boulevard. Police said the man walked into the shop, made coffee and went to the counter. She the clerk opened the register, police said he took out a gun and demanded money. He fled with an undisclosed amount.
In some other robberies, police said the man approached the counter with a cup of hot coffee and then threw it into the clerk's face when she opened the cash register drawer. He then reached into the drawer and took money as the clerk recovered.
Police said the suspect is described as a black male, 25-35 years old standing 6 feet 5 inches tall with a medium build. The image of the suspect was captured on a surveillance video during one of the robberies.
Police said they have linked the man to these other cases:
• Dunkin Donuts located in the 9400-block of Harford Road, 21234 in Precinct 8/Parkville on December 7, 2010 at approximately 6:13 a.m.
• Dunkin Donuts located in the 8000-block of Liberty Road, 21208 in Precinct 4/Pikesville on November 5, 2009 at approximately 12:02 a.m. The suspect did not receive any cash in this incident.
• Dunkin Donuts located in the 6300-block of Kenwood Avenue, 21237 in Precinct 9/White Marsh on November 5, 2010 at approximately 8:36 p.m.
• Dunkin Donuts located in the 9400-block of Harford Road, 21234 in Precinct 8/Parkville on October 10, 2009 at approximately 3:34 p.m.
• Royal Farms Store located in 600-block of Southwick Drive, 21286 in Precinct 6/Towson on October 10, 2009 at approximately 2:20 p.m.
Anyone with information about the identity or whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7-LOCKUP (1-866-756-2587). To text a message to Metro Crime Stoppers, send to "CRIMES" (274637), then enter the message starting with "MCS," or e-mail a tip to www.metrocrimestoppers.org. Those contacting Metro Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and might be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,000.