Each morning, Monday through Thursday (and sometimes Friday, schedule permitting), I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
Hitting the links:
1. Chris Carr's career swerved when the University of Portland needed a point guard [Baltimore Sun]
2. Mike Preston: How the Ravens can fix their offense in seven steps [Baltimore Sun]
3. Anquan Boldin is the anti-Derrick Mason [CSN Baltimore]
4. Texans wideout Andre Johnson is the complete package [Ravens.com]
5. Ron Jaworski: The most important player in Monday night's game is Terrell Suggs [ESPN]
6. Should the Ravens run or pass? [CSN Baltimore]
7. The Texans have won 10 straight games in December [Houston Chronicle]
8. Will the Orioles be contenders in 2011? [Baltimore Sports and Life]
9. The Terps choked away a win against Boston College [Turtle Soup]
10. The Capitals are reeling after losing their sixth straight game Sunday [Capitals Insider]
You said it:
"Anything that gets Terrence Cody to do more cardio is a good thing, and probably worth a roster spot." -- Big Daddy (not Lipscomb) thinks Ravens rookie Arthur Jones is valuable for at least one reason
Today's water cooler question (your response could be published in b):
Cowboys running back Tashard Choice asked Eagles quarterback Michael Vick for his autograph after Sunday night's rivalry game. Is that an acceptable move?
Video of the morning:
You've probably seen it already, but how crazy is the video of the Metrodome's roof collapsing?