Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
Hitting the links:
1. Ravens kicker Billy Cundiff waited two years for another kicking job [Baltimore Sun]
2. John Eisenberg: John Harbaugh, not Jason Garrett, was the right choice [Ravens.com]
3. Sports Illustrated's Harbaugh brothers feature from a couple of weeks ago [SI]
4. During their bye week, the Ravens moved up two spots in ESPN's power rankings [ESPN]
5. And they somehow managed to drop one spot in these power rankings [FOX Sports]
6. They are fourth here [CBS Sports]
7. Ray Lewis and Haloti Ngata were named to this midseason All-Pro team [Sporting News]
8. Scouting the Dolphins [Ravens Insider]
9. A free-agency primer from someone who actually knows what he is talking about [Orioles Insider]
10. Rick Kranitz is out, but is that a good thing for the Orioles? [Baltimore Sun]
11. The Giants' World Series title was built on homegrown pitching [Tribune]
You said it:
"My thoughts are, that would suck!!" -- Reader Go O's gives his thoughts on SI's prediction that the Steelers would win the division and beat the Ravens in the playoffs
Today's water cooler question (your response could be published in b):
Would an aging Derek Jeter be weird or welcome on the 2011 Orioles?
Video of the morning:
Will Ferrell and Manny Pacquiao sing John Lennon's "Imagine" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"