Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
The Ravens cut defensive end Trevor Pryce on Wednesday and brought back safety Ken Hamlin. ... Willis McGahee and Le'Ron McClain think Ray Rice will play Sunday. ... Kevin Millwood pitched the Orioles past the Rays. ... Buck Showalter will meet with his coaching staff soon to discuss their future with the Orioles. ... The Orioles are exploring renovations to Camden Yards, including the addition of restaurants and bars.
1. The Ravens dropped out of the top 10 in Sports Illustrated's power rankings [SI]
2. Kevin Cowherd: Ray Lewis can't wait to play the Steelers on Sunday [Baltimore Sun]
3. Ray Lewis says he and Ben Roethlisberger stay in touch [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
4. The Ravens will test Steelers rookie center Maurkice Pouncey [Pittsburgh Trib-Review]
5. Joe Flacco needs to step it up against the Steelers [Purple Chaos]
6. Tempers tend to flare when the Ravens and Steelers meet [Ravens.com]
7. Veteran linebackers James Farrior and Ray Lewis are two of a kind [Beaver County Times]
8. Joe Flacco is zeroing in on Anquan Boldin [USA Today]
9. The Orioles held their own against the AL East under Buck Showalter [MASN]
10. Is the Baltimore farm system falling behind? [Camden Chat]
11. Gary Williams is motivated by the past and focused on the future [The Baltimore Sun]
12. Will the Terps be seeing the return of Tony Logan and the Wild Turtle? [Testudo Times]
You said it:
"So, to recap: Ass Slapping = OK. Genital Grabbing = Not OK. Nipple Flicking = Push" -- Chris in Hawaii learns a lesson about genital grabbing from Kelly Gregg
Today's water cooler question (your response could be published in b):
Should Eagles fans boo Donovan McNabb this weekend?
Video of the morning:
Rowdy Roddy Piper fights childhood obesity