Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
1. Is Shayne Graham still the favorite to win the Ravens' kicking job? [Ravens Insider]
2. Sports Illustrated's AFC North preview [SI]
3. The Ravens got a lot of love in ESPN's Super Bowl predictions [ESPN]
4. Kevin Van Valkenburg learned these five things during the Ravens-Rams game [Ravens Insider]
5. A court ruled against the Ravens in a logo dispute [AP]
6. Protecting the Orioles' young pitchers [Camden Chat]
7. The young Terps hope for a fast start to the season [Baltimore Sun]
8. The Maryland men's basketball schedule has been released [Tracking the Terps]
9. Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau is on the hot seat [ESPN]
You said it:
"This game was a great argument for those who think the pre-season is too long. Took three cups of coffee to get through this one." -- The Proud Voice of Truth was a trooper for making it through Thursday night's game
Today's water cooler question (your response could be published in b):
How can the NFL spice up the preseason?
Video of the morning:
Wait, I'm confused here. In his career, has Andy Roddick's left foot every gone before his right?