Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
Orioles starter Brad Bergesen went the distance to give the O's a 3-1 win and a three-game sweep of the Blue Jays. ... Ravens tight end Todd Heap is a question mark for Sunday's game, but there is good news: Lardarius Webb wasn't listed on the injury report. ... Terrence Cody is trying to make his return Sunday. ... The Ravens brought back cornerback Prince Miller.
1. Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco just wants to talk about football [Baltimore Sun]
2. Don Banks has the Ravens at No. 2 in his weekly power rankings [SI]
3. Peter Schmuck: Big night on and off the field for Ravens TE Ed Dickson [Baltimore Sun]
4. T.J. Houshmandzadeh returns to Cincinnati [Cincinnati.com]
5. The short week throws off the Ravens' routine [CSN Baltimore]
6. Help get Art Modell into the Hall of Fame [Baltimore Beatdown]
7. Breaking down the Orioles' 2011 schedule [Orioles Insider]
8. Is there enough room in the A.L. East for everyone to win? [Roar From 34]
9. The four seamer helps Brad Bergesen get on a roll [MASN]
10. Maryland could have a budding rivalry with West Virginia [Baltimore Sun]
11. "Gym rat" Danny O'Brien faces his biggest quarterback test for the Terps [Tracking the Terps]
You said it:
"Well, if Stacy Keibler says it then it must be true (sic, sarcasm). However as I woman I do agree with her that we should wear the team colors--wouldn't catch me dead in a pink Ravens jersey." -- Michelle K. weighs in on Stacy Keibler's Super Bowl hopes and pink Ravens jerseys
Today's water cooler question (your response could be published in b):
What's the key to the Ravens beating the Bengals Sunday?
Video of the morning:
Watch out for that goal post