Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
1. A revived Terrell Suggs is a "freaking action hero" [BaltimoreRavens.com]
2. Ravens wide receiver Marcus Smith is trying to finish off his comeback [National Football Post]
3. Mike Preston: Ravens defensive coordinator Greg Mattison is more confident and relaxed [Baltimore Sun]
4. Ravens beat writer Jamison Henlsey chats about the team [Ravens Insider]
5. Who cares who the Orioles closer is? [Dempsey's Army]
6. Mike Bordick breaks down Orioles shortstop of the future Manny Machado [MASN]
7. An early look at potential Orioles free-agent targets [Baltimore Sports Report]
8. Former Cubs Felix Pie and Corey Patterson reinvent themselves as Orioles [Washington Times]
9. Dave Trembley does another interview [Daytona Beach News-Journal]
10. Can the Capitals get over the hump? [Hockey News]
You said it:
"I consider Ray Lewis to be Baltimore's greatest sports icon. I love Ripken, but Ray's enthusiasm makes the entire team better. He is truly the greatest linebacker of all time, and truly special to watch." -- HenryO thinks Lewis is this city's greatest sports icon. Do you agree?
Today's water cooler question (your response could be published in b):
Would you endorse the Orioles claiming Manny Ramirez off waivers?
Video of the morning: