Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
1. Peter Schmuck sat down for a lengthy 1-on-1 with Cal Ripken Jr. [Baltimore Sun]
2. Buck Showalter is trying a new approach with the Orioles [AP]
3. What should the Orioles do with Zach Britton? [Orioles Insider]
4. Former Oriole Sammy Sosa isn't happy with the way the Cubs have treated him [Chicago Magazine]
5. Mike Preston's thoughts from the Ravens beat [Baltimore Sun]
6. A 2009 review and 2010 preview of the Ravens [Fanhouse]
7. Should Terrell Suggs be getting the Albert Haynesworth treatment (scroll down)? [ESPN]
8. Coach John Harbaugh isn't worried about his linebackers in coverage [Ravens Insider]
9. Picking a Capitals Dream Team [Capitals Outsider]
You said it:
"He once called a suicide squeeze...with the baserunner on first." -- Pop Fisher has the best "Buck Showalter is the most interesting manager in the world" one-liner. Can you top it?
Today's water cooler question (your response could be published in b):
Who is the Ravens' best option at quarterback?
Video of the morning:
Reader Jergs recommended this classic bad local commercial featuring Ravens great Jon Ogden