The Triple-A Norfolk Tides hit the road to take on the Gwinnett Braves, and the Double-A Bowie Baysox travel to play the Harrisburg Senators.
The Single-A Delmarva Shorebirds host the Bowling Green Hot Rods at Arthur W. Perdue Stadiun, and the short-season Single-A Aberdeen IronBirds welcome the Mahoning Valley Scrappers to Ripken Stadium.
The Rookie-level Bluefield Orioles meet the Johnson City Cardinals at Bowen Field.
The Single-A Frederick Keys and Rookie-level GCL Orioles are idle.
Before yesterday's game, the Tides added Victor Diaz to their roster after he agreed to terms on a minor league deal with the Orioles.
The 27-year-old outfielder played parts of four seasons with the New York Mets (2004-2006) and Texas Rangers (2007) before spending last year in Triple-A with the affiliates of the Seattle Mariners and Houston Astros.
Diaz batted .282 with 25 home runs and 107 RBIs in 129 games in Triple-A during the 2008 season, and he started this year with the Hanwha Eagles in the Korean League.
at Gwinnett Braves (7 p.m.)
Norfolk: Troy Patton (1-3, 5.47 ERA)
Gwinnett: Jonny Venters (0-3, 6.39 ERA)
* The Tides are currently on a four-game winning streak, which allowed them to increase their lead to 1 1/2 games over the Durham Bulls (53-41) in the International League South Division. Gwinnett is in third place in the division with a 50-45 record. The Braves trail Norfolk by five games.Bowie Baysox (AA)
at Harrisburg Senators (7 p.m.)
* After losing the final three games of their series against the Akron Aeros, the Baysox dropped into fourth place in the Eastern League Southern Division. Bowie trails the division-leading Aeros (59-36) by seven games, and Harrisburg (40-53) is 18 games behind Akron. The Senators are in fifth place in the division.
Record: (12-11 in second half, 48-44 overall)
Bowling Green Hot Rods (7:05 p.m.)
Delmarva: Ryan O'Shea (6-5, 3.47 ERA)
Bowling Green: Chris Andujar (9-2, 2.31 ERA)
* The Shorebirds' six-game winning streak was snapped yesterday. Delmarva is currently in fourth place in the South Atlantic League Northern Division. The Hickory Crawdads and Kannapolis Intimidators are tied for first place in the division with a 14-9 record, leading the Shorebirds by two games. Bowling Green (14-9) is in third place in the Southern Division, trailing the first-place Asheville Tourists (16-7) by two games.
Mahoning Valley Scrappers (7:05 p.m.)
Aberdeen: Kenny Moreland (3-1, 0.58 ERA)
Mahoning Valley: Kyle C. Smith (0-1, 3.52 ERA)
* With yesterday's 1-0 loss, the IronBirds dropped to 5-9 at Ripken Stadium this season. Aberdeen is in last place in the New York-Penn League McNamara Division, trailing the first-place Brooklyn Cyclones (21-9) by 10 1/2 games. Mahoning Valley (19-11) currently leads the Pinckney Division by two games over the Williamsport Crosscutters (17-13).
Johnson City Cardinals (7 p.m.)
Bluefield: Jesse Beal (2-3, 4.45 ERA)
Johnson City: TBA
* Bluefield dropped to third place in the Appalachian League East Division with yesterday's loss to Johnson City. The Orioles are three games behind the first-place Danville Braves (17-9). Johnson City (15-11) is in second place in the West Division, trailing the first-place Elizabethton Twins (20-6) by five games.