The Triple-A Norfolk Tides face the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, while the Double-A Bowie Baysox conclude their road trip against the Altoona Curve.
The Single-A Frederick Keys host the Wilmington Blue Rocks at Harry Grove Stadium, and the Single-A Delmarva Shorebirds wrap up their series on the road against the Lakewood BlueClaws.
The short-season Single-A Aberdeen IronBirds play the Staten Island Yankees.
Norfolk Tides (AAA)
at Lehigh Valley IronPigs (7:05 p.m.)
Norfolk: Andy Mitchell (4-2, 4.36 ERA)
Lehigh Valley: Gustavo Chacin (2-2, 3.81 ERA)
* Following yesterday's loss, the Tides (41-34) dropped into second place in the International League South Division. Norfolk trails the first-place Durham Bulls (43-34) by one game in the division. Lehigh Valley (38-38) is in fourth place in the North Division, and the IronPigs are five games behind the division-leading Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees (42-32).Bowie Baysox (AA)
at Altoona Curve (7:05 p.m.)
Bowie: Bobby Livingston (5-2, 3.97 ERA)
Altoona: Derek Hankins (0-1, 4.15 ERA)
* The Baysox (41-34) are in third place in the Eastern League Southern Division, and they trail the first-place Akron Aeros (50-24) by 9 1/2 games. Bowie is 1 1/2 games behind the Reading Phillies (42-32) for a playoff berth, while Altoona (27-49) is in last place in the division. The Curve is 24 games behind Akron.
Frederick Keys (A)
Wilmington Blue Rocks (7 p.m.)
Frederick: Zach Britton (4-2, 1.94 ERA)
Wilmington: Rowdy Hardy (2-0, 2.25 ERA)
* All four teams in the Carolina League Northern Division, including Frederick and Wilmington, are tied for first place with a 2-2 record in the second half. Overall, the Keys have a 33-40 record in 2009, while the Blue Rocks are 40-33.
Delmarva Shorebirds (A)
at Lakewood BlueClaws (7:05 p.m.)
Delmarva: Oliver Drake (3-4, 2.97 ERA)
Lakewood: Justin De Fratus (2-0, 1.58 ERA)
* The Shorebirds (2-2 in second half, 38-35 overall) are one game off the pace in the South Atlantic League Northern Division. The Lake County Captains and West Virginia Power are tied for first place in the division with a 3-1 record in the second half, which puts them both one game in front of Delmarva. Lakewood (2-2, 44-28) is tied with the Shorebirds.
Aberdeen IronBirds (A)
at Staten Island Yankees (7 p.m.)
Aberdeen: Colin Allen (0-1, 6.00 ERA)
Staten Island: Shaeffer Hall (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
* The IronBirds (4-5) are tied with the Hudson Valley Renegades (4-5) for second place in the New York-Penn League McNamara Division. Both teams trail the first-place Brooklyn Cyclones (7-2) by three games, while Staten Island is in last place with a 3-6 record.