Baltimore Sun reporter Ken Murray ranks the best safeties in the NFL draft:
1. Louis Delmas, Western Michigan: Physical playmaker who will be good in run support.
2. Patrick Chung, Oregon: Can play third receiver in the slot. Smart with good instincts.
3. Chip Vaughn, Wake Forest: Better in pass coverage than run support.
4. Rashad Johnson, Alabama: Good ball skills; had 11 picks in two years. Inconsistent.
5. William Moore, Missouri: Strong in run support, lacking in speed.
Ravens' needs: Intriguing position because the Ravens let versatile Jim Leonhard escape to the Jets. They have Dawan Landry coming off a cervical injury and Ed Reed now has a chronic neck problem. That could leave Tom Zbikowski and Haruki Nakamura playing in a pinch. They probably need to find a corner-safety somewhere in the draft.