Baltimore Sun reporter Ken Murray ranks the best quarterbacks in the NFL draft:
1. Matthew Stafford, Georgia: Exceptional arm strength, but he didn't always show every week at Georgia, and that inconsistency should concern the Detroit Lions.
2. Mark Sanchez, USC: More accurate passer than Stafford and makes better decisions. He started only one season, and that's a red flag, too.
3. Josh Freeman, Kansas State: Great arm, great size (6-6), great athleticism. But his consistency is not what it should be, and his mechanics are not good.
4. Pat White, West Virginia: Could be the steal of the draft if the right team gets him. White can play as a wildcat quarterback this year, as well as receiver and kick returner.
5. Rhett Bomar, Sam Houston State: Transferred from Oklahoma and rates as a project.
Ravens' needs: A training camp body is all the Ravens need. It's hard to imagine them investing a pick at the position when there will be a ton of undrafted quarterbacks available Sunday night.