If you're a baseball fan and you have absolutely no interest in watching the Ravens regular season opener today, here is a short list of things to do on a very rare Sunday in September that doesn't feature an Orioles game:
1. Become a Nationals fan for one day. The Orioles will actually look better on Monday.
2. Rent a copy of Bull Durham.. If you can't find that DVD, Susan Sarandon looks pretty good in White Palace' too.
3. Five words that need no further explanation: Strato-matic party at your house.
4. Listen to that Meatloaf song that has Phil Rizzuto doing play-by-play in it.
5. Find out if Travis Hafner is eligible to play in next year's College World Series.
Okay, now that I've gotten the ball rolling, so to speak, it's your turn.