Somebody's going home tonight on Dancing With the Stars, and there are a lot of options after all the leader-board shuffling.
Here's how everything went down:
* The reprised dance of the evening is Kristi and Mark's rumba, which I can't really argue with.
* Ozomatli (I forgot how many people are in that band!) performs, and a whole ton of the pros come out to dance.
* Results: Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas are safe, and Cristian de la Fuente and Cheryl Burke are in the bottom two.
* The Dancing With the Stars Junior competition continues with the 10 and younger group.
* Host Tom Bergeron has a TelePrompTer problem and pitches it to results instead of a montage of what show day is like.
* Now it's time for those results: Jason Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska are safe.
* James Blunt performs, accompanied by some pros.
* More results: Mario and Karina Smirnoff are safe, as are Marissa Jaret Winokur and Tony Dovolani. Then a break, then, more results. Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough are safe, as are Marlee Matlin and Fabian Sanchez, leaving Priscilla Presley and Louis van Amstel in the bottom two.
* And the ejected couple is: Priscilla and Louis. Not the biggest surprise after being in the bottom two last week.
What do you think of the results?