8) What song will Tom Petty close the half-time show with?
a) I Won't Back Down
b) Free Fallin'
c) The Waiting
d) American Girl
e) Running Down a Dream
f) Learnin' to Fly
g) I Need to Know
h) Don't Do Me Like That
i) Even the Losers
j) You Got Lucky
9) Historical match-up: Who gets more passing yards?
Eli Manning in Super Bowl XLII vs Peyton Manning in XLI (247 yds)
10) Historical match-up: Who gets more combined rushing yards?
Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw in Super Bowl XLII vs Ottis Anderson and Dave Meggett in Super Bowl XXV (150 yards)
11) Who records a high number on Sunday, Feb. 3?
-- Jaromir Jagr points vs. Montreal Canadiens
-- Randy Moss touchdowns vs. New York Giants
12) Who will be Super Bowl MVP?
13) Who will the MVP thank first?
e) no thank-yous / none of the above
14) Shortest field goal made?
-- over 25.5 yards
-- under 25.5 yards
15) What color Gatorade will the winning coach be doused in?
Want to be an expert on our fantasy show? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what you know, how you learned it, where you learned it, when you learned it and why you learned it. Or just give a brief explanation.