Wedding planning can be overwhelming task, especially if you are organizing a destination wedding and you are not well acquainted with your wedding destination. It's extremely worthwhile to hire a professional wedding planner in such situation.
Our goal is to connect people with the best wedding planners. We evaluated 20 wedding planners in Udaipur and analysed the results to recommend you best wedding planner in Udaipur for destination weddings.
Magic Lights Wedding Planners - Introduction
Magic Lights Wedding Planners specializes in organising destination weddings in Udaipur, Jaipur and Goa. Event planners of Magic Lights can help clients choose an ideal wedding venue and organize a fabulous destination wedding at venue of their choice.
Magic Lights are destination wedding planner who offer traditional style weddings with modern elements and personal touches.
Why choose Magic Lights Wedding Planners?
Magic Lights offers services ranging from coordination, partial planning and wedding decor to full service. With a mission to make your wedding memorable, services can be customisable to your needs. They help book best wedding venues according to your requirements and hire top-tier vendors at great rates.
Over the past 6 years, they have planned both large and small-scale weddings for couples from different walks of life and have been praised by many wedding blogs and magazines.
Getting married? Contact Magic Lights Wedding Planners for complimentary consultation
Work of Magic Lights Wedding Planners has been featured in leading blogs like ZoWed. Here is a list of services which they offer to create a wedding that is unique to each couple and reflects their vision:
● Venue scouting and selection
● Wedding Decoration
● Rentals and Tenting
● Hospitality & Guest Management
● Entertainment and talent bookings
● Sound and Lighting arrangements
● Transportation and Logistics.
● Vendor management - Photography, Make up and catering
Why hire a wedding planner for destination wedding?
Wedding planners help on every stage such as, selecting the wedding venue, arranging wedding decor, managing logistics and much more. They take care of all the arrangements so that you can enjoy wedding with your friends and family. Here are main advantages of hiring a wedding planner:
● Venue Selection - Wedding planners can save you lot of time and money by suggesting best wedding venue for your requirements. Cost of destination wedding in Udaipur ranges from Rs 30 lakhs to Rs 5 crore, an experienced can easily suggest a wedding venue that matches your preferences and also fits your budget.
Wedding planners can also save your money by intelligently combining multiple venues.
● Wedding Decor - Decoration provided by hotels and resorts is more expensive. Wedding planners can offer you more choices with relatively low cost. They can also help you to customize wedding decor according to your preferences and turn your dreams into reality.
You have luxury of choosing theme consisting of your favourite colours and you can choose decor elements of your liking.
● Vendor Management - For most couples who want a destination wedding, their favourite destination is a completely new city for them. Finding reliable vendors at best prices could prove to be a very difficult task.
By hiring a wedding planner you can ensure that your wedding goes smoothly and all the arrangements are done professionally.
● Hospitality - Well trained team of wedding planners ensures that they are always there to help your guests when required. They also make your guests feel welcomed and privileged.
● Travel & Transportation - Wedding planners are experienced in arranging transportation for arrival and departure of guests. They take care of arranging cabs at proper time and they also help your guests if they want to travel in or around the city.
This service is especially helpful when your wedding venue is different from the place where majority of guests are staying. Managing transportation for 100-200 guest without professional help could be very difficult.
● Tough Situations - Sometimes there are situations like heavy rains and bad weather. Wedding planners are experienced in dealing with such situations and their team of professionals can quickly make arrangements so that your wedding ceremonies go on without any interruption.
● Special Requests - If you have special requests like exotic imported flowers, local performers, silver cutlery or an elephant instead of horse, a wedding planners will most likely know how to fulfill your request and how much is it going to cost.
Wedding venues in Udaipur recommended by Magic Lights
Udaipur has wedding venues to fit all kinds of budgets. There are real palaces and luxury hotels for stunning royal weddings and there are also hotels and resorts which offers you a chance of hosting a destination wedding at affordable cost.
Let's look at some of the best wedding venues in Udaipur recommended by Magic Lights Wedding Planners.
● Jagmandir Island Palace - If you wish to get married at a real palace, Jagmandir is the best wedding venue for you. It is a real palace situated in the middle of lake Pichola. Magic Lights provides customized Wedding packages for Jagmandir.
● Oberoi Udaivilas - Oberoi Udaivilas is the most luxurious hotel in Udaipur. It is an ideal venue if you want to have a lavish destination wedding. It costs around Rs. 3.5 crore to book this hotel for a two day wedding. Magic Lights Wedding Planners can provide wedding package for Oberoi Udaivilas which can help you in reducing cost.
● The Leela Palace - The Leela palace is situated on the bank of lake Pichola. It offers you convenience of having wedding venue and accommodation at same place because it has large number of rooms available.
● Ramada Resort & Spa - Ramada also has large number of rooms and beautiful outdoor spaces. It is a great choice if you budget is around Rs. 50 lakhs.
● Chunda Palace - This beautiful hotel is built to look like a palace. It is a popular wedding venue in Udaipur because you can host a destination wedding with a budget of Rs. 40 lakhs.
This item was posted by a community contributor. To read more about community contributors, click here.