Students who sat for JSC examinations this year are eagerly waiting for their results following the date of JSC Results in 2018 announcement which is due this month. JSC examination was administered by Education Boards Bangladesh as from 1ST November 2018 and was completed on 15th November 2018. The results will be announced on 24th December 2018 at around 12.00 p.m. The results announcement dates is legitimate as it was announced by Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid. The results of a total of 26 Lakhs 70 Thousand 333 students are expected to be announced on that day. The total population of the students features 14 Lakhs 46 Thousand 601 female students and 12 Lakhs 23 Thousand 732 boys. Evidently, this year had a larger number of females sitting the JSC Exam than boys. JSC Result 2018 will be published on 24th of this month and they will be forwarded to the prime minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina for affirmation and signing. After the formal release, students will be able to access their results from their respective schools. The JSC 2018 Results Mark sheet will be published on www.educationboardresults.gov.bd and eboardresults.com from where the students can also access their full results online
How to Check JSC Result 2018 Online:
• Go To this website eboardresults.com or ekusherbangladesh.com.bd
• Click on choose one' then choose whether you want results for JSC OR JDC
• Click on choose one' again and select your year
• Click on choose one' again and select your board section
• You will then get to the result type. On the red section appearing, click the drop-down Menu and choose individual results.
• Enter your six-digit roll number
• Then enter the registration number
• The last part is to key in some given text to prove you are human
• Click on get results and get your results.
• The JSC 2018 Results Mark Sheet for your results appears.
How to Check JSC Result 2018 by Mobile SMS :
• You can also check your JSC results by an SMS. All you need is to open an empty message and type JSC. Put a space after this and type the first three letters of the board name. Leave another space and proceed to type your 6-digit JSC Roll Number. Leave
another space and type the year 2018.
• For instance, JDC MAD 345678 2018 then Send the SMS to 16222 to get the results.
• The service charges you 2.44TK However, every student will be trying this method and the message service will have a delay as everyone will be using it.
How to Check JSC Result 2018 by Mobile Apps:
• Checking the results by mobile apps is simple. Go to Play Store and install
PSC & JSC Result 2018 Follow the procedure below;
• Open the app once it is installed
• Choose education and type it as JSC OR JDC
• Key in the exam year
• Enter the examination board name
• Key in your roll number
• Key in your registration number
• Verify you are human by typing a code given
• Click the submit button and get the results The JSC 2018 Results Mark sheet will be availed online for results immediately the results are released.
This item was posted by a community contributor. To read more about community contributors, click here.