155 stories by Luke Lavoie
- The State Highway Administration will be opening a new ramp leading from eastbound Route 198 to southbound Interstate 95 this weekend, according to a news release.
- The Columbia Association will link a half-dozen of its facilities into the Inter-County Broadband Network (ICBN), a state-wide, publicly-funded internet provider that was built to enhance internet speeds in Maryland.
- A new traffic enforcement program by Howard County police will rely on data from previous traffic incident to dictate deployment of officers. Police hope the special enforcement will deter future incidents.
- The Laurel City Council tabled a zoning amendment Wednesday that would've loosened restriction on solar panels after residents living near Patuxent Greens Golf Club voiced concern over a proposed project at the club.
- Downed trees in North Laurel ripped through a three-story apartment building Wednesday afternoon, causing twenty residents to be displaced and injuring two people.