15 stories by Bill Wagner
- If Thursday is any indication, many golfers, boaters and park enthusiasts will come out in droves after Gov. Larry Hogan’s announcement lifting restrictions on certain outdoor recreational activities.
- Maryland remains under a stay-at-home order with schools and many businesses closed, but Gov. Larry Hogan on Wednesday announced a slight easing of restrictions on outdoor recreation and non-emergency medical procedures.
- The Capital has learned that Navy’s 1963 football team will be immortalized through a documentary film that is in the works.
- Navy took on Pittsburgh in the nightcap of the fourth annual Veterans Classic. The Midshipmen were seeking their first win in the season-opening tournament.
- STATE COLLEGE, Pa. —When it was over, the recognizable Penn State fight song was blaring over the public address system. However, it was the Towson men's
- These days, it's Navy women's lacrosse opponents that feel the combined wrath of the Collins twins, who have blossomed into scoring machines.
- Thomas Cirillo, James Burton and company did not want to become the first senior class since 1993 to depart the Salisbury men's lacrosse program without having
- Ray Mabus, Secretary of the Navy, appeared on the Dan Patrick Show this morning to discuss the situation surrounding Keenan Reynolds and his desire to
- It was obvious from the outset that Sunday's playoff showdown between North Carolina and Maryland would come down to which team was able to dictate its style of play and pace.
- Oliver Drake looked quite comfortable in the clubhouse of the Orioles' Ed Smith Stadium spring training complex. Whether standing at his locker talking to a reporter or playing pingpong against top prospect Dylan Bundy, the former Navy pitcher seemed right at home.
- Austin Grebe kicks a 24-yard field goal with 1:27 left and Navy escapes the mistake-filled Poinsettia Bowl with a 17-16 win over San Diego State on Tuesday night.