Looking to use specific content or photos?
Thank you for your interest in licensing content from The Baltimore Sun and Baltimore Sun Media, including the Capital Gazette and Carroll County Times.
The following list summarizes common requests for permissions:
- Requests regarding use of The Baltimore Sun or Baltimore Sun Media article content with or without imagery (photos, charts, maps, video, etc) for any purpose other than personal should be directed to Trif Alatzas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please add details on the content you would like to use and how you intend on using it, including but not limited to headline, author, date published, link, etc.
- To request to purchase a physical photo from The Baltimore Sun or Baltimore Sun Media for personal use, please visit our online photo request form: here
- To purchase an article copy from The Baltimore Sun for personal use, please visit:
- For full-page reprints: The Baltimore Sun Page Reprints
- For custom article plaques: The Baltimore Sun Custom Article Plaques
- Requests regarding Tribune Content Agency reprints of any columns, cartoons, magazine articles, photos, graphics or other content, please visit: https://tribunecontentagency.com/reprints/