The Baltimore Sun eNewspaper, the digital replica of the daily print edition, has moved so that we can present you with an improved reading experience.
- The eNewspaper can now be accessed at digitaledition.baltimoresun.com.
- Unlimited access to the eNewspaper requires logging in to Unlimited Digital Access, which is now included in all print subscriptions, but needs to be activated before first use.
- New features include improved mobile and tablet versions, a clippings feature in the desktop version, and easier navigation.
For more details, see the sections below.
- Enhanced article-reading view with high-resolution photos and article photo galleries.
- Improved mobile and tablet versions with article-to-article swipe and pinch-to-zoom.
- Greater desktop functionality with the ability to crop and create clippings to share, download capability for offline reading and an option for printing individual or multiple pages, puzzles and comics.
- Easier navigation from the main menu including the ability to search.
- Access to back issues from all of 2016.
Unlimited Digital Access
All eNewspaper readers can view up to 30 pages per month. Unlimited access to the eNewspaper requires Unlimited Digital Access. All print subscribers now receive Unlimited Digital Access as part of their subscription package. Along with the eNewspaper, this includes unlimited access to baltimoresun.com and our mobile app (iOS/Android).
Print subscribers can activate their digital subscription by calling 443-977-4367 and we'll quickly set up your account. You can also visit baltimoresun.com/activate.
Logging into the new eNewspaper
The new eNewspaper will require you to log in at some point. You only need to log in once every 180 days. When the log-in screen appears:
- Enter the same email and password that you use to manage your account and read stories on baltimoresun.com.
- Forgot your password? Simply click on Forgot Password from the log-in screen. Then enter your email address and a link to reset the password will be emailed to you.
Creating a home screen icon on an iPhone or iPad
- In Safari (this is your device's default Web browser), go to http://digitaledition.baltimoresun.com.
- After the eNewspaper loads, tap the button that shows a box with a vertical arrow. From the dropdown, tap on "Add to home screen." This will add an icon link to the eNewspaper to your home screen.
If you have further questions about the eNewspaper, email email@example.com.