* Ellen Tracy dress = $19 TJ Maxx steal last year
* Faux gold necklace = gift from roomie from Francesca's
* Vintage belt = left from the 70's... stolen from my mother's closet
* Brown leggings = $10 TJ Maxx
* Kristin Davis Suede boots = about $100 at Belk's end of season sale last year
So this Ellen Tracy dress is awesome because it has a lot of structure to it and it's cotton!!! It's awesome. It doesn't wrinkle. It's super comfortable. You can't see the detail of the neck and sleeves in the picture, but it's pleated around the neck and elbows making it more structural and interesting (especially for a solid color).